Saturday, December 8, 2007

Why the Silence????

So many words go through my head

Half of it is never said..

For what i feel i try to hide...

Though i break down inside.....

To hurt you I never want....

It happens still..help it I can't

Wish i cud hide all my tears
...

Keep a smile on for years and years....

Wish I could hold it back,never let it run...

Tears arent my friends,they are never fun...

I choke at times suffocate...

My silence does indicate....

Never thought I would hurt you
so....

I feel shattered...feel so LOW....

I know you bleed,I know you cry...

I know you wish at times to die...

Never meant it to be this way....

At times i dont know what to say...

For words at times are very few...

Keep saying "wish i knew"

Feel my love,i want you to...

I want to stay forever,to be true...

For hurt you i do now and then

Never want it to happen never again

I know its too good to be true....

Its something i wish i could do....

For My LOVE .....

Wish you could feel it,wish you could see...

You mean so much to me..




1 comment:

Aashu said...

Dedicated to someone very special...
This is for you Mittu....[:)]